Home and Contents Insurance
Your home is probably your most important asset and its contents are an equally valuable part of your lifestyle. MemberCare Home Insure and MemberCare Home Insure Plus offer cost-effective protection for your home and contents.
- New for old replacement of buildings
- New for old replacement of contents
- Cover for high risk items
- Liability insurance
- 20 year electrical motor burn out on household electrical items
- Theft of trees and plants
- Food spoilage
- Loss or damage caused by fire or explosion, lightning, earthquake, storm or rainwater, malicious acts, riot or civil commotion, theft or burglary
- Download our Home Insure PDS
- Download our Home Insure Brochure
- Download our Home Insure Plus PDS
- Download our Home Cover Plus Brochure
As a holder of Australian Financial Services Licence 245576, Illawarra Credit Union can issue, vary, renew and cancel this insurance policy under a 'binder' provided by the Insurer. A 'binder' is an agreement that allows Illawarra Credit Union, as agent of the Insurer, to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Insurer. This means that the insurance policy issued to you by Illawarra Credit Union, is binding on the Insurer just as if it had issued the policy itself.
Insurance policies are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545. Before making a decision about your insurance needs please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement available from the Illawarra Credit Union.