Why work at Community Alliance Credit Union Ltd?
CACU is a leading financial services provider and an integral part of the community, providing ongoing support to many local sporting, educational and community organisations for over 40 years.
CACU is not a bank. Credit Unions play an important part in the financial services sector and were originally established for members of a community to save together. Our core focus at CACU is on our members.
At CACU, we take our commitment to the local community very seriously. We provide direct support through donations to local charities, sponsorship of local events and financial support for schools, and cultural and sporting associations.
We are always keen to talk to people who are in agreement with CACU's values-based culture - Honesty, Disciplined, Leadership. If you have the right attitude we would love to hear from you. People are essential to the ongoing growth and success of CACU, so we look after our employees.
At CACU we are committed to:
- Being an Equal Opportunity employer
- Providing cutting edge training and development programs
- Providing opportunities for career advancement
- Offering you various product concessions
- Fostering a work environment that emphasises health and safety
- The provision of allowances including uniform and travel
- Supporting you with highly trained and supportive managers
- Offering free Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) for all staff and their families
- Staff accruing leisure time
- Staff well-being programs
- Salary Packaging initiatives
- Financial support for study leave via external studies
Job Opportunities page
If you are interested in working with us, please visit our Opportunities Page. We assure you that your application will be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Thank you for visiting CACU careers, we wish you luck with your application.